Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
In the early 60's, finding a 4 door SS was what Chevrolet was known for. And then they came back in the 90's and we are excited to have this 1995 Impala SS in our inventory.
Being the second appearance of the SS 4 door models, you are looking at its return in 95, featuring the 5.7L LT1 Corvette v-8 engine, producing 260 H.P., and back by the 4L60-E 4 speed automatic transmission. Other features include quick-ratio power steering, a unique grill, bucket seats with console, and all the power equipment you would expect in a 4 door sedan.
Chevrolet also added 4-wheel disc brakes, with an anti-locking brake system, electronic tachometer, and so much more, to include a special ride and handling suspension system. This is one well built designed sporty 4 door.
One of 4400 built in this Dark Grey Green exterior color, and it is ready to be enjoyed by its next new owner. Current mileage on the odometer is under 30,000 miles. We look forward to your call or visit, and remember, we have financing options available and will look at any trade.
Crown Concepts, offering old to new rides, in all shapes and performance packages. Enjoy this 95 Impala SS today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door