GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Focus ST is a midlevel performance version of the Focus hatchback. It is slotted just one notch down from the RS model. The ST boasts 252 HP and is mated to a six-speed manual transmission which is the only one offered for this model. It comes with a re-worked suspension with updated shocks and springs, updated gauges for the turbo, oil temp and pressure and available Recaro seats. This particular stunner is finished in Black over Black, has under 65,000 miles from new and is a carfax certified own-owner vehicle. It also comes with both sets of factory keys, owners manuals and all service records since day one. This car was just traded in from an enthusiast who purchased an M3 from us recently. The car needed nothing except a detail when it arrived and we are excited to have it in inventory for a number of reasons but the number one reason is bang for buck. This is an incredibly fun car with plenty of power and all the creature comforts for under $20k. The tires and brakes seem to be good, there are no lights on the dash, the car runs and drives as it should and is ready for its next owner. There a few cosmetic blemishes as you would expect from a used vehicle but nothing serious.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door