Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just Reduced
This 1997 Hummer H1 full time 4x4, 4 door Big Boy Toy has all the bells and whistles and is a go anywhere, do anything kind of vehicle. Show, go, and tow with a 6.5L V8 Turbo Diesel, with ZEXEL Torsion II torque biasing differentials, New Venture Gear 242 transfer case 2.72/1, automatic 4-speed gearbox. Go to gear in this take her off road ride include front brush bar, stealth night vision spot lights, rugged Gobi roof rack, and winch to keep you going. Creature comforts include air conditioning and heat, power windows, and Kenwood sound system. Call for complete package details. Offered at $79,900 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1933 Ford Roadster Boyd Coddington Build All Steel
1956 Chevy 3100 Big Bad Blown Big Block
1937 Ford Slantback All Steel Show Stopper
1932 Ford Roadster All Henry Ford Steel WOW
1947 Ford Woody Award Winning Restoration
1957 T Bird 2 Tops Beautiful Baby Bird
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door