Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
This 2016 Subaru BRZ is a Heavyweight contender that knocks out its class! We have aggressively approached the performance minded options on this two door coupe. Its lightweight sporty design makes for a fun and exhilarating sports car. The 2.0 liter "boxer" engine offers approximately 200 hp and 151 lb-ft of torque equipped with a six speed manual transmission. Many track inspired performance upgrades that take this BRZ to the next level. With a simple and performance driven cockpit, the BRZ is fun and responsive to drive, and Crown Concepts has financing options available and will be offering above normal trade in allowances on qualifying units. Call for an appointment today. 1-520-900-7586!
Wilwood 6 Piston Front Brakes-12.88 Rotor Diameter
Wilwood 4 Piston Rear Brakes-12.88 Rotor Diameter
CCW 18X9 Wheels, Matte Black-FORGED
Nitto NT01 Tires, 245/40ZR18
Custom Crown Rear Bash Bar with Jack Point
BR Series Coilover Kit-Corner Balanced and 3 Way Adjustable Damping
Eibach, Anti Roll Bar Kit-Front and Rear
Engine: 2.0L 4 Cylinder
Horsepower: 200 hp
Rear Wheel Drive
MPG: Up to 24 city / 33 highway
Curb Weight: 2,764
Direct Port Injection
Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
ABS & Driveline Race Inspired Traction Control
Side Impact Beams
Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
Low Tire Pressure Warning
Dual Stage Driver & Passenger Front Airbags
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door