790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very nice 2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 4X4 SUV. This vehicle is very clean. There have been alot of extras added to this Suburban. It has had a brush guard bumper added to the front with winch and LED light bar. It has also had a roof rack added. It has been lifted but still drives great. There are step bars installed to make it easy to get in and out of. It is powered by the 5.3 Liter engine and it runs great. No unwanted noises of any kind. The transmission shifts out great. The 4WD works like it should. According to CarFax it has never been involved in an accident. The White paint looks great. The leather interior seats are like new. The headliner is not sagging like most do being 16 years old. It has Weather Tech floor covers thru out to protect the carpet. it is loaded with power windows, power locks and power seats. It has had 3 owners with the first owner having it 8 years and the second owner having it nearly 6 years. You can tell it has been taken very good care of. It has 197,000 miles but has been serviced on schedule. It was bought new in Memphis, Tn and remained in Tennessee till 2018 when it came to Georgia. This is one vehicle that you really need to see in person. It is nice!! Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See more pics at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Dodge Deluxe Sedan 350 FI V8 P/S P/B A/C LOOK
Bremen , GA
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
Bremen , GA
1997 Chevy Silverado Club Cab Z71 4X4 LOW MILES
1990 GMC Sierra SLE 4X4 350 V8 FI P/W P/L LOOK
1978 Plymouth Volare Slant 6 Engine P/S P/D/B LOOK
2003 Chevy S-10 Sportside Truck 2 Owner Truck NICE
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door