Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. This is a very nice owner car that has never been exposed to the rain or other elements. It has been stored in a climate controlled garage since new.
Chevy only built 1,163 Corvette Indy Pace Cars for 1998 with only 547 of those with 6 Speed manual transmissions. On top of that, this car has just 27,967 actual documented miles! We have the original window sticker, service records, and owner's manual.
This Corvette is finished in the same Radar Blue (color code 21U) that it left the Bowling Green Assembly plant with. Pace Car graphics are original and in superb shape. Bright yellow wheels and interior really make this Vette stand out!!!
This Vette has a 5.7 liter LS1 V8 producing 345 horsepower with a 6 speed manual transmission giving you the option to drive this baby how you want to drive it. Traditional Indy Pace Car leather interior with all the goodies that come with a fully loaded 1998 Corvette. Power Steering, Power Brakes, Power Windows, Power Locks, 2 Key Fobs, AM/FM CD player, Tilt, Cruise Control, and Intermittent wipers.
This vehicle is eligible for an Extended Service Contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com/warranty for more information. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers. If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third party inspector on your behalf.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door