Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1997 Ferrari 550 Maranello: 8k Miles and Major Service Just Completed This 1997 Ferrari 550 Maranello has just 8,858 original miles and is an excellent original example. Silver with black interior. Major service just completed with $10k invoice included in the sale. It runs and drives fantastic. The 550M is the ideal modern classic Ferrari with it's front engine V12 and 6-speed gearbox. Not to be missed at a bargain price of just $179,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door