AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2502 2004 Harley Davidson Road King Custom
Manufactured in York, PA, the 2004 Road King Custom was a new, leaned down version of the traditional Road King. It offered contemporary styling with a lowered rear suspension pull back 'beach bars' and an overall custom theme.
Our Vivid Black, all-original one-owner FLHRS is near factory fresh. Standard features include: 16" cast chrome slotted alloy wheels, leather covered bags, new headlight design, rider footboards, passenger pegs and nickel-plated instrumentation. The owner has added a wind-splitting full windshield, highway bars w/pegs, passenger seat back-rest and a 'lotta' chrome. Mechanical features include the HD 1450cc Twin Cam 88 engine (40mm carb version), 5-speed transmission, front/rear hydraulic disc brakes and twin swing-arm rear suspension with adjustable dampening. Without question, this Road King Custom is more than ready for your next trip. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door