GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1998 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 Ram Air for purchase. The car is powered by its 5.7 WS6 performance engine, automatic transmission, and rear wheel drive with traction control.
The WS6 Ram Air Performance and Handling package includes: Ram Air Induction System, Functional Air Scoops, 17" High Polished Aluminum Wheels, 17 in Z rated Tires, Specific Low Restriction Dual Exhaust System, Specific Tuned Suspension, and Power Steering Cooler.
The 1998 Pontiac Trans Am offered here comes to us finished in striking Black Paint over Ebony leather interior. Highlights include: power convertible soft top, leather interior, power steering, power brakes, Power windows, and door locks, cruise control, rear window defrost, keyless entry, Steering wheel radio controls, power 6-way driver's seat, etc.
As GM's excitement division, Pontiac's thrilling entry to the muscle car fray was the Firebird Trans Am. The fourth generation Trans Am with the WS6 Ram Air performance option was the fastest most powerful Trans Am produced. The car remains in excellent condition in all areas and is ready to be passed on to a second owner. The legendary Trans Am will always be collectible. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door