GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible for purchase. The 2012 Camaro offered here is featuring clean white paint that is in wonderful condition and the entire vehicle overall really shows the evidence of being very well cared for by previous owners. This clean convertible has always been garage kept and has never seen a winter. This Camaro has new tires on it and has always had regular oil changes. So if you are in the market for a clean Chevy this Camaro is the car for you!
After an eight-year absence and with much anticipation, Chevrolet boldly re-introduced its beloved Camaro nameplate for the 2010 model year, in an edgy, performance-driven retro design capturing the essence of the original, widely popular muscular Camaros of the late '60s. Built as it is on GM's superb Zeta full-size platform, the Camaro sports a fully independent suspension along with evocative, contemporary styling that thankfully misses being totally retro. To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door