Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible This incredible Mustang is powered by the awesome 500 horsepower Super Charged 5.4 Liter DOHC 4 valve per cylinder V-8 and Tremec 6 speed manual transmission. It only has 45XXX miles on the odometer. Any good Mustang fan knows that the Holy Grail of Mustangs from this era is the Shelby GT500 and if the top goes down, well so much the better. This is a no disappointment rendering that is sure to please its new owner and supply them with years of fun and appreciation. It is painted in the highly menacing and desirable color of Black with Black leather interior. The tires are Nito 275/35 and 315/35 20's front and rear mounted on 10 spoke black alloy wheels. Don't miss your opportunity to enjoy the sun in this outstanding Shelby. Features 5.4L DOHC V8 with a Whipple Super Charger and Snow Performancde tuner with over 500 Horsepower. Original Tremec 6 speed Manual Transmission Factory Correct Shelby Black Leather Interior with Ambient Lighting Finished in Black Clearcoat with Power Cloth Black Convertible Top Full Console with Storage and lit cup holders 4 Wheel ABS is supplied via the 14 inch Brembo Vented Disc Brakes Full factory Instrumentation with optional Ambient Lighting that is very cool Optional GT500 Premium trim Packager All the Power options are there and work perfect Shaker 500 Stereo CD/MP3 Optional HID Headlamps, of coursee there is the unmistakeable Shelby GT500 Badging, a detailed engine bay and trunk with mat jack and spare Shelby Rear Deck Spoiler Power 6 Way Driver's Seat Active Anti-Theft System
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door