Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1999 Ferrari 456 GTAThis 1999 Ferrari 456 GTA is a gorgeous car and an excellent driver. This automatic 456 runs and drives very well and comes accompanied by books and tools. Could use servicing at this point but very honest overall. The 456 GT features a front engine 5.5L V12 and is a car that will likely rise in value among Ferraris of the era. The 456 satisfied the demand for a sporty luxury grand touring car which had been missing from Ferrari's lineup since the 412 ceased production in 1989. The car is not only luxurious and practical, but a genuine sports car. Priced for immediate sale at just $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door