1966 Ford Mustang 2 dr coupe - Project Car. All new 347cu in stroker engine; all new 4 wheel power disc brake system and lines by SSBC; all new C4 transmission. Solid body with a few paint bubbles, solid new floor, new fuel tank and lines; 4 polished Ansen Sprints w/radial TA tires, tri-Y headers. Plus a mountain of new parts and chrome. Just needs finished, assembled, paint and interior. Owner has built numerous cars over the years and he no longer is able to continue the completion of this one. It has the best of the best when it comes to the mechanicals. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door