AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2138 1986 Chevrolet Corvette
A new Chevrolet Corvette model, the C4, replaced the aging C3 in 1984. At the time, it was as close to a factory race car as GM had ever produced. Performance was key: power, handling, braking - all stellar compared to the C3. Each year, GM worked to improve on their creation. New features for the 1986 model included ABS and VATS (Vehicle Anti-Theft System). This all original (except stereo) White coupe is a great example of that '86 model. The current owner (10 years) states that the mileage reading of 74,300 is actual. The coupe is in very good original condition. It is powered by a numbers-matching L-98/350 motor with Tuned-Port Fuel Injection that produces 230bhp @4000 RPM and 330 lb/ft torque. The 350 is backed by GM's 4-speed 700R4 Turbo Hydra-matic gearbox. Factory rear-end gearing for the automatic transmission model is 2.59:1. The Corvette is equipped with power steering and 4-wheel ABS power disc brakes (with new pads). Stock wheels are 16 polished alloys with Goodyear radials. The factory White paint is in good condition and the original Bronze leather interior compliments it very well. As with all C4 coupes, there is a one-piece removable roof panel, a good Targa design known to be weather-tight. Other enhancements include: air conditioning, power locks, power tinted windows, tilt wheel and cruise control. This C4 also has an aftermarket AM/FM/CD stereo system. It is a nie Corvette that has been well cared for. Call 800-650-1055 or visit www.autobarnclassiccars.com for additional information. ALL VEHICLES SOLD AS IS.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door