1992 Mercedes Benz 500SL - EXTREMELY low mileage and ONE owner!
Only 36,267 miles!!
This beautiful Mercedes Benz 500SL is a removable hard top AND electric soft top Convertible.
Immaculate, Tan interior. Exterior paint is Signal Red and is in excellent condition.
5.0-Liter 32-Valve V8
4-Speed Automatic Transmission
*more photos available upon request.
Full sized spare tire in trunk. Hydraulic cylinders for convertible top rebuilt. Transmission flushed with in 50 miles ago. CD changer in trunk. Electric retractable roll bar.
This is a classic and sophisticated car with a smooth ride. A must see!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door