East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#161 2006 Ford Mustang Saleen
#341 Supercharged with a total of 1,650 cars made.
6,100 original miles, always garaged, two owners
Painted a beautiful Satin Silver, straight and slick, factory chrome rims 7-spoke with Pirelli P-Zero Rosso tires, rear license pull down for trunk key access, dual outside mirrors are black, Lower graphics are Black. This car is a real head turner.
The interior is Black leather with Saleen embroidered on the seats, 6-way power driver’s seat with adjustable lumbar, factory gauges with 200 MPH Speedometer, White Faced instruments, rear window defrost, factory AM/FM/CD, seek & scan, MP3 Shaker 500, tilt column, power windows, power door locks, A/C & Heat, console with 2 cup holders, 5 speed shifter, delay wipers, cruise control, map lights, Sunvisor’s with mirrors, factory speakers in package tray. New inside.
Powered by a 4.6 Liter single overhead Cam, 435 HP, 5-speed transmission. 3.73 gears in 8.8-inch rear end. Looks new. Runs and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door