*5 Speed manual transmission
*Power convertible top
*Factory AM/FM/CD player
*4 wheel disc brakes
*Power windows and locks
*Heated Leather seats
*Front and rear trunk
*17" factory aluminum wheels
*New tires $800
*Front and rear trunk storage
Great low mile Porsche only used in summer months and always garage kept. Runs and drives great. A few minor scratches in the photos but no dents and no rust. Perfect car to go have fun. Turn key and cruise today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door