GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this head turning 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T. This iconic muscle car comes in a brilliant Hemi Orange paint job complemented by a clean black interior. Powering the Challenger is a massive 5.7 liter Hemi V8 motor mated to a smooth shifting automatic transmission. As one would expect from a modern sports car, this Challenger comes fully loaded with every feature a driving enthusiast could ask for. The vehicle comes to us from a private automotive collection where it was always properly stored and maintained with various receipts for the work. So, if you're in the market for a great entry level muscle car sure to put a smile on your face, this is the Mopar for you. Please contact us today for more information.
Reintroduced in 2008, the third generation Challenger was reintroduced to compete with the resurrected Camaro and constantly evolving Mustang. Based on the venerable LX platform that also underpinned the Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger, the new Challenger utilized the latest Mopar engines and classic retro styling. It was an extreme hit and the cars have been extremely popular.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door