American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1994 FORD BRONCO The notorious 1994 Ford Bronco 4x4 is presented here in glistening white with a white removable top and with a complete new blue fabric interior with front bucket seats and center console. Powered by 5.8L V-8 matched to automatic transmission. The stance and drivability is enhanced with near new Yokohama Geolander ATS radials (31/10.5/R15) tires mounted on glistening chrome steel wheels. The array of features also include power steering, power windows, power brakes, power door locks, power rear window, rear window defrost, drivers lumbar support adjustable seat, steering wheel mounted cruise controls and a great Kenwood KDC X500 stereo control. All glass is sparkling clear. All chrome glistens. The Bronco is immaculate and well maintained. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door