MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
2013 Cadillac CTS (#1137) 2 OWNER VEHICLE! Most Popular Luxury 4dr Sedan Only 81,600 miles Starting MSRP was $39,095 Engine TypeGas Performance 3.6 liter Transmission6-speed shiftable automatic Drive TypeRear wheel drive CylindersV6 Total Seating5 Basic Warranty4 yr./ 50,000 mi. Fuel typeRegular unleaded EPA city/highway MPG18/27 MPG EPA combined MPG22 MPG Range in miles (city/hwy)324.0/486.0 mi. Fuel tank capacity18.0 gal. Check out over 65+HD photos Watch my showroom video Very nice exterior paint and leather interior! Our team here at MGM Classic car dealership work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through our descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a preowned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear. Fluids have been gone thru at the time of our service check report. MGM Classic cars proudly assists in securing the funds to make your dream a reality. We have access to the right fit for you! As a trusted dealership, were able to facilitate the options you need to make a smart investment! Whether your looking for low rates,long terms,or low monthly payments-Were here to help! Same day response time Terms up to 144 months No pre-payment penalties! Financing is available/qualified buyers Credit scores criteria 600-739 (10% down) 740+ (No money down option) You will find credit application on our website Under the finance tab. Delivery is also available by request Text your zip code for a quote We own all of our cars We invest our Money in quality cars! Great customer service Buy with Confidence\\reputable dealer We have our own service department We perform in house Inspections We have over 350+ 5 STAR REVIEWS 100% Feedback In Ebay Call/Text now 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door