STERLING MOTORS inc
1807 Locust St.
The Q7 is a midsize luxury 7 passenger SUV first introduced by Audi as a 2006 model. The first generation Q7s carried through the 2015 model year. This particular example is loaded with almost every option available at the time which includes the 3.0 Turbo V6 clean diesel engine, the Prestige package, the S-Line package and both the warm and cold weather packages. It currently has 92,798 miles and was last serviced at 85,265 miles making the next service due at 95,265 miles. It is in amazing condition for a vehicle that is 7 years old with just a couple very minor scratches and no dents or dings. It boasts a panoramic roof with two sunroofs, heated and cooled seats for the 2nd row as well as the front, an incredible sound system as well as every other creature comfort you would expect from a top of the line German vehicle. Everything is in perfect order both electrically and mechanically. The recall on the engine was completed on 11/17/2017 at 75,490 miles extending the emissions warranty through 11/17/2021 or 123,490 total miles. The tires and brakes both have well in excess of 50% of their lives left. There are no signs of any wear inside the vehicle and the paint gleams as if it were new. If you have been in the market for a loaded Q7 you will be hard pressed to find one with these options, miles or condition for what we are asking; so if you like what you see you better call us before someone else beats you to it!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1947 Harley-Davidson WL
1999 H-D FLSTF Fat Boy Custom
2005 Kawasaki Mean Streak VN1600-B2
2019 Kia Niro Touring Hybrid
2016 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT RS with 4485 miles
2004 Harley-Davidson FLHR Road King
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door