GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this immaculate 2011 Mercedes Benz E550 Cabriolet! This top tier vehicle comes in an absolutely spotless diamond white paint job complemented by a subtle tan leather interior and convertible top. The convertible top is in exceptional condition and functions as it should. Powering the Mercedes is a brilliant 5.5 liter 8 cylinder motor mated to a smooth shifting 7 speed automatic transmission. As one would expect from an executive level vehicle this E550 comes completely loaded with every feature a driving enthusiast could ask for. Additionally, the vehicle comes with a spotless Carfax vehicle history report. So, if you're in the market for a spectacular vehicle with best in market luxury, look no further than this spectacular Mercedes. Please contact us today for more information.
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is a range of executive cars manufactured by German automaker Mercedes-Benz in various engine and body configurations. Produced since 1953, the E-Class falls midrange in the Mercedes line-up, and has been marketed worldwide across five generations. Historically, the E-Class is Mercedes-Benz' best-selling model, with more than 13 million sold by 2015.
To see over 80 photos of this car, including under carriage please visit our website www.grautogallery.com
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door