Classic Car Deals
2006 Ford F350 4x4 6.0 Diesel Crew Cab with only 62,000 miles and has a clean title and carfax. I bought the truck a year and a half ago with 42,000 miles, I have a clean clear New Mexico title in my name, I personally put 20,000 miles on the truck. I did replace the tires about 14k miles ago, I put new batteries in April of this year. The paint is still original and has fading in some area\'s(main part is drivers side door), checking on the hood and minor scratches and dings. The intercooler EGR has had the delete kit installed so the check engine light is on for that reason. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door