Fastlane Motorsports Classic Cars
1433 W FULLERTON AVE SUITE K
1FAFP42X82F226204 Wow! Built 2002 Mustang GT TURBO, On3 Performance 70mm Turbo, Built by D Mark Performance, Modular Mustang Racing 1000SE short block (built for 1000hp/20psi), Stock heads, 80# injectors 4R70W automatic with manual valve body and transbrake 2800 stall, built by D Mark Performance capable of handling 800hp, Turbosmart boost controller, TCI automotive shifter, line lock, AEM Wideband, SCT custom Tuned Flash Device, tubular K member, tubular lower control arms, front adjustable coilovers with eibach coilover springs, new front brake calipers, tinted windows, This car is fast!! with a stock mustang GT look! We will provide you with the best vehicle experience possible. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please note, we did NOT build or restore the vehicle. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty. Pre-Purchase inspections welcome, we describe these vehicles to the best of our ability. For more information contact our showroom (708)714-6657 www.fastlanemotorsport.com Financing and shipping available. We offer financing at 10% down with a credit score of over 650 Call or text for more info. More pictures and detail coming soon. Note: Due To COVID Pandemic, No Walk-ins are allowed at this time, Please call to schedule an appointment. Also at this time there will be NO Test Drives, We can supply you with any additional pictures, video or even a video test drive you request on our vehicles. Thank you for your understanding.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door