East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#057 1987 Cadillac Brougham d''Elegance
Painted Black with Red pinstripe with a Black vinyl top. Wire wheels are good. Dual outside Cadillac Logo mirrors, front & rear bumpers and bumper guard is good. Grill is good, head lights and trim is good. Emblems are good, tail lights and trim good, glass is good, rubber is good. Door handles are good. Drip rail moldings are good. Rocker panels and Wheel well moldings are good. Good Looker.
The interior is Black leather interior plush. Black dash, black leather door panels, wood grain dash cluster, stereo slot and glovebox, wood grain on door panels, power windows, power door locks, power seats with memory, remote mirror, cruise control, delay wipers, A/C & Heat, map lights, sun visor lights, black leather wrapped steering wheel, black head liner, sill plates are good. Factory seat belts, Looks really nice inside.
Powered by a 5.0 engine with a 4-speed Automatic overdrive, power steering, power disc brakes, A/C & Heat, newer battery, newer hose. Original looking under the hood. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door