AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2499 1999 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible
The C5 model Corvette was a vast improvement on the C4 version. Both the coupe and the convertible were designed utilizing the same rigid chassis configuration. As a result, this roadster is much stronger than earlier Corvette models. It is calm and collected, even on rough pavement, displaying none of the body tremors of most drop-tops. Our 1999 C5 convertible is quite the attention getter. Its factory Navy Blue Metallic exterior has been very well maintained and the tan leather interior is a perfect compliment to the blue exterior a stunning color combination. Road wheels are distinctive GM 18" 5-spoke chrome alloys with 275x40 radials and the roadster has been fitted with an aftermarket carbon fiber hood. Power is furnished by a stock 5.7 Liter LS1 engine that produces 345 BHP @5600 RPM utilizing Sequential Multi-Port Injection (MPI). A pair of electrically controlled exhaust cutouts were installed and torque is delivered through a 6-speed manual gearbox. All C5s are equipped with power steering and ABS power disc brakes. These Corvettes deliver all of the convenience features as standard equipment including: air conditioning, AM/FM/CD stereo, power seats, power locks, keyless entry, power tinted windows, tilt wheel and cruise control. The tan top is manually operated - takes less than 30 seconds to open/close, shaves 15lbs of weight and provides loads of additional trunk space. This very appealing Corvette will soon be relocating to a new warm garage - hopefully yours. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Earnhardt Signature Ed
1959 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
2011 Mercedes-Benz SL550
1966 Ford Mustang
1956 Ford Thunderbird Replica
1939 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Street Rod
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door