East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#101 2006 Pontiac GTO
Ran the Hot Rod Power Tour in 2016
45,500 Original Miles
Painted a Sunburst C/C-B/C this car is slick and beautiful, dual outside mirrors, gray grill, custom black ADR rims with polished outer edges. Achilles Sport tires all like new. Tinted windows, rubber and felt like new. Rear spoiler. Looks great and sits good.
Black seat with leather edges that is like new. Power driver and passenger seats, power outside mirrors, tilt column, factory leather wrapped steering wheel in black, factory black padded dash, aftermarket gauges match outside paint in gauge cluster. AEM gauges on drivers pillar are digital with Air/Fuel ratio, 2 more gauges on center of dash painted a custom color to match car. Kenwood stereo with C/D, Garmin hookup, Sirius XM, power window switches, power door locks, T/C switch, door panels are black and like new. Headliner and Sunvisors are lighted and like new. Kick panels are like new, Power trunk button in glove box. Custom brake, clutch, gas pedal covers, sill plates are like new. Black carpet and black carpeted floor mats like new. Trunk is black and boxed in from factory. Like new inside.
Powered by a 6.0 engine, LSX intake fast 102, Kooks long tube headers, Performance Cam, High Performance clutch and pressure plate. Cold Air intake, 6-speed Tremic close ratio, Carbon fiber drive shaft. Sure Trac 3.91 Axles are heavy duty. Magnum Flow mufflers are new, dual exhaust with stainless tips. Cam Motion State 2 .553 lift, .214/220 @.050. Dyno Tuned 400 HP @ rear wheels. 362 Torque. Runs and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door