Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Combining a traditional small block drivetrain with a folding hardtop and a bit of heritage-inspired goodwill, Chevrolet's show-stopping SSR was a spiritual successor to the fourth-generation Camaro. Over the course of its short, four-year buildout, the marque was continually tweaked and improved. And by the time this fully loaded roadster rolled down the line, the truck had even been equipped with Team Corvette's hot LS2 V8. Optioned with both the Chrome Package and the 3SS Preferred Equipment Group, this 38575 Chevy is one of just 826 trucks assembled as part of the SSR's Last Production Run. Looking for an exceptional example of one of the coolest and most exclusive modern collector pieces on the market? You're looking your future classic!
Exclusive Last Production Run SSR that's logged only 38575 miles
1 of only 826 Last Production Run SSRs produced
Optional 3SS Preferred Equipment Group
6.0 liter GM LS2 V8 with 395 horsepower
6 Speed Manual
Factory Torsen differential with 3.73 gears
Factory air conditioning
Power rack-and-pinion steering
4-wheel power disc brakes
Ebony leather interior with factory Bose audio
Red brake calipers that's finished with Chevrolet's optional Chrome Package- carpeted trunk with bag 2 sets of keys
Chrome 19 and 20-inch wheels
Call us at 941-355-1955 7 days a week until 9 pm
We can finance this SSr to 94 months with 10% down
Shipping world wide door to door no problem
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door