GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The Pontiac Firebird was first introduced in 1967 and continued through 2002. The Trans-Am shared the platform with the Chevrolet Camaro and they were soon instant hits with the consumer. Through the years, the Trans-Am cars were powered by various four-cylinder, six-cylinder and V8 engines.
The fourth generation cars were built from 1993 through the discontinuation in 2002. This generation of the F-body continued the aerodynamic formula initiated by the previous generation. The Camaro kept the exposed headlights and the Firebird its pop-up units, with some minor changes.
The 1999 Firebird offered here shows well and is in overall great condition. It is powered by its 3800 series II v6 engine paired with an automatic transmission. The car is finished in white over a gray interior with custom black stripes on the outside of the car. The Firebird rides on brand new staggered Goodyear tires, Brand new wheels and new exhaust. Other highlights include tilt steering column, Monsoon sound, cruise control, power locks, power mirrors, power windows, T tops, rear defrost, painted calipers, power brakes, power steering and air conditioning. The car runs and handles as it should and will not disappoint!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door