Unique Classic Cars
2015 Bassett Drive
2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club finished in Soul Red Crystal paint. Odometer reads 23,359 actual miles. Powered by the 2.0L Inline 4 under the hood that is paired up with a 6-speed manual transmission. Front paint protector has been applied along the line. Riding on BBS wheels with Brembo brakes. Equipped with power steering, power brakes, power locks, power mirrors, BOSE stereo, steering wheel controls, information center, A/C, and more. A/C BLOWS COLD! Heated black leather bucket seats with center console and 6-speed on the floor. Appearance package included which gets you side skirts, front splitter, rear skirt, and rear spoiler. Manual black cloth top with glass rear window; goes up and down easily and fits excellent. This will include the original window sticker, brochure, owner\'s manual, and maintenance receipts. Interior is in great shape as you would expect for such a new vehicle.
Please see video for full breakdown of this vehicle
Give us a call at 507-386-1726 or email \"[email protected]\" to inquire about this vehicle.
TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED AND FINANCING IS AVAILABLE
This particular vehicle IS ELIGIBLE for an extended warranty! Ask us for more details!
MN residents are responsible for tax, license and title procurement fees. Out of state buyers will only have a $125 Title Procurement fee, no tax or other fees charged.
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door