FSD Hot Rod Ranch
37245 County Road 439
2011 Dodge RAM 3500 Dually “Laramie Long Horn Edition” Brand New Motor Installed 2018 with only 50K miles since install & Brand New Transmission Installed 2017 with 60K miles since install. 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel with NEW Automatic Transmission! White & Beige Exterior with Chrome Trim & Tan Leather Interior!
I, STEVE PHELPS OR MY ASSISTANT'S BOB FOREMAN & CHARLEEN STEMERMAN, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE ME A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 407-717-6270 OR 689-688-6348 !
** Also check out our website (( FSDHotRodRanch.com )) for Additional pictures of Car.*
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO:
-White & Beige Exterior w/ Chrome Trim
-Chrome Wheels w/ Firestone Radials
-Black Bed Liner Lining
-Tan Leather Interior
-Cold Air Conditioning
-Power Adjust Seats
-NEW 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
-NEW Automatic Transmission
-NEW Jasper Converter
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door