East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#128 2002 Ford Thunderbird
18,500 original miles
Painted factory Torch Red B/C - C/C that is slick and straight, Black convertible power top with Black boot cover, ABS brakes 4-wheel, entry lights, multi-function remote, keyless entry, chrome rims, dual outside mirrors, chrome grill, Michelin tires. Looks new.
Interior is Midnight Black & Red leather interior, power door locks, power seats, dual air bags, tachometer and all factory gauges, power steering, power 4-wheel disc brakes, dual power mirrors, cruise control, A/C & Heat, Automatic climate control, rear window defogger, intermittent wipers, power windows, power trunk, tilt column, cruise control, factory AM/FM/CD player, sun visors with mirrors, map lights, new sill plates. Like new.
The engine is a V8 3.9 fuel injected with a 5-speed Automatic transmission. All original, power steering, A/C & Heat. Drives and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door