East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#131 1949 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup
Three year old paint in Black Cherry B/C - C/C paint on straight and slick body, Chevy logo step plates, new door handles, new antenna, new emblems, new grill, head lights frenched and new trim. New chrome tail gate hinges, new gas cap, new hood molding, new front chrome bumper, new rear roll pan with flush mount taillights and recessed license plate, new wood oak in bed with new stainless steel strips, bed edges have caps, new 1 piece molded windshield, new glass, new rubber and felt, new Cragar chrome rims and tires, new polished wiper arms, front chrome license plate bracket. Good looker.
Bench seat done in Saddle color vinyl that looks new. Black cover on door panels, new custom door handles, new window cranks, new Dolphin gauge mounted in dash, new Vintage A/C & Heat, Lokar shifter, AM/FM radio, new black head liner and sun visors, new kick panels, new rubber flooring, new chrome rear view mirror, Chevrolet steering column, tilt, new door rubber. Looks neat and clean inside.
The engine is a 350 with a 350 Turbo transmission, Black Chevrolet logo valve covers, Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock carb, chrome air cleaner, headers, chrome timing chain cover, chrome oil dip stick, chrome transmission dip stick, chrome alternator, chrome pulleys, aluminum radiator, electric fan, custom fender wells are slick and painted like body color. Slick firewall painted to match truck, new hoses and belts, chrome water neck, new dual exhaust with chrome tips, 9" Ford Posi rear end, rack & pinion steering, front power disc brakes and drum on rear. Runs out good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door