East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#003 1955 Chevy Belair
75,947 Miles on Car
Frame off build
Painted teal and white BC/CC paint this car is straight and slick. All newer stainless around windows, newer side window sun visors, all body side moldings are newer. The Rocker panel moldings are newer, front & rear bumpers re-chromed. The grill is good. Front & rear bumper guards newer, all emblems newer. Head lights are newer, tail lights are newer. Parking lights newer. Hood emblem is the bird and newer. All the glass, rubber and felt are newer. The license plate, door and trunk locks fender skirts, Chevrolet Logo exhaust tips, drivers side outside mirror are all newer. The newer windshield wiper arms are polished. All the bezels and Chevrolet hubcaps are newer. A real beauty and an eyeful.
The Teal and White interior is the original type. The dash is beautiful! There is a clock, and the original radio is included. Custom Autosound AM/FM with RDS tuner has been added. The steering wheel, Teal carpet, head liner, sun visors are all newer. The package tray, kick panels, door sill plates, inside door handles, vent window handles, side window handles, glove box are all newer. A real beauty inside.
Powered by a 265 engine with a 3-speed overdrive transmission on the column. Original exhaust manifolds, 2-barrel carb, original air cleaner, original oil filter on top of engine, newer hoses and belts. Runs and drives great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door