1974 Triumph tr7 spitfire. Its a project vehicle that has all original parts inside and out Original engine that starts and sounds VERY NICE AND SMOOTH Manual transmission (the clutch master cylinder needs to be replaced or rebuild) The body overall in good condition for the year The floors on the back is rotted. Has removable top and comes with both hard top and soft top as well. The engine stars but the car cannt be driven because of the clutch master cylinder is stuck and the trans doesnt engage when the car is running however all the gears are there . Its a very nice project car for the right individual mint and ready to go. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door