2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN ANN ARBOR, MI
What we have here is a stunning 2006 Porsche Cayman S with only 49,985 miles on the odometer. She is finished in Cobalt Blue Metallic which is complemented by a beautiful Stone Grey leather interior with exceptionally nice custom rugs. Overall, this is an extraordinary car.
This 2006 Porsche Cayman S has been well looked after and we have the service records to show it. She is powered by her 3.4 Liter H-6 DOHC 24v - 295hp - engine which is coupled to her 6 Speed Manual transmission with Overdrive; this car drives beautifully and is a lot of fun to own. She has lots of options including:
- Automatic Climate Control
- PASM Porsche Active Suspension Management
- Bose Surround Sound Premium System
- 3 Spoke Leather Wheel
- Sport Chrono Package Plus
- 19" Sport Design Wheels
- Power Seat Package
- Custom Floor Mats
- Exterior Clear Body Protection
- Headlamp Washer
- Custom Car Cover
I have personally owned a 911 and have driven plenty of Caymans; I think that the Cayman is a better looking car and has plenty of power for the average driver; also, the current owner is a non-smoker.
Great looking, unbelievable handling and speed and great value for money! We have priced this vehicle to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. If you need any assistance with financing, please let me know.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a Buy It Now purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected]
I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly help to deliver this vehicle to your doorstep.
CAN BE FINANCED - APPLY TODAY *
THIS CAR IS PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN ANN ARBOR, MI *
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door