Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible in rare Desert Sky Blue is absolutely beautiful inside and out and is fully loaded, with power everything, and is ready to rock and roll wherever you want to go, top up or top down, just get in and enjoy the ride. 3.9L V8 DOHC 32V with 5-speed automatic, RWD, A/C, all clean leather interior with reclining front bucket seats, air conditioning and heat. Alloy wheels finish off this baby blue bird just right. From a private collection in Southern California, this beautiful bird is in excellent condition, has a clean Car Fax, has always been garage kept, and has just over 48,000 pampered miles. You really dont want to miss out on this one. Offered at $21,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Del Ray Pro Touring Show Car
1955 Chevy 3100 Big Window Fabulous Frame Off
1961 Ford F100 MUST SELL Unibody Custom Show Truck
Orange , CA
1931 Ford Coupe Old Style Traditional Hot Rod
Orange , CA
1964 Plymouth Sport Fury 505 Big Block Beauty
1968 Chevy Corvette Numbers Matching 427 Tri Power
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door