Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. JUST REDUCED
This 2003 Ford Thunderbird Convertible in rare Desert Sky Blue is absolutely beautiful inside and out and is fully loaded, with power everything, and is ready to rock and roll wherever you want to go, top up or top down, just get in and enjoy the ride. 3.9L V8 DOHC 32V with 5-speed automatic, RWD, A/C, all clean leather interior with reclining front bucket seats, air conditioning and heat. Alloy wheels finish off this baby blue bird just right. From a private collection in Southern California, this beautiful bird is in excellent condition, has a clean Car Fax, has always been garage kept, and has just over 48,000 pampered miles. You really dont want to miss out on this one. Offered at $21,000 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1955 Chevy Del Ray Pro Touring Show Car
Orange , CA
1961 Chevy Impala 348 Tri Power
2007 Corvette Z06 One Owner Loaded Brass Hat Car
1955 Chevy Outlaw Street Legal Beast 540 Blower
1936 Ford 3 Window Coupe Stunning Show Stopper
Orange , CA
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convert Rare Color Combo
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door