Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this stunning 2008 Ford Expedition EL Limited 4x4 that is as loaded as the come..!! Equipped with a powerful V-8 engine, Automatic transmission, 4x4, Power windows, Power door locks, Navigation, DVD, Heated seats, Sunroof, Power 3rd row seats, Power lift gate, New TOYO tires, Complete LED light conversion.. Headlights, Fog lights, & Interior... This Expedition is very nice and ready to roll... Limited Expedition EL's like this don't last long so make your move and get it bought..!! Please don't hesitate to call or text anytime with any questions or offers.. 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door