390 Commerce Park Dr., Jackson, MS 39213
Green and Gold Livery Exterior
Green Leather Interior
66,314 Miles Shown on Odometer
230.4ci Straight 8 Engine
3 Speed Manual Transmission
Overhead Valves and Mechanical Valves
2 Barrel Updraft Carburetors
Optional Clock on Dash
Apart of The Buick Club of America
This example is an older restoration that still present very well. It truly is a testament to the treatment it received while on prominent display in the current owner’s facility the last 17 years. The green leather is a nice upgrade from the original cloth. The green and gold livery is handsome and elegant and set off well by the hand pinstriped work. The Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels are painted to match the pinstriping which ties everything together nicely. Although the brightwork on the dash is showing its age, the wood is in great shape and features the optional clock. All around this a very presentable automobile, and the new owner of this vehicle would be welcomes in the The Buick Club of America as well as the Antique Automobile Club of America.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door