GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 for purchase. The fourth generation Camaro was built from 1993-2002, and this Z28 was near the top of its peers in displacement and power featuring a LS1 5.7L V8. It's very quick and seconds faster than a Mustang GT. These cars are remarkably fast for such an inexpensive driver. Modern amenities with a classic F body muscle car experience give these well-preserved examples great lasting power in the classic car market, and a heck of a deal to the buyer.
This 2002 Camaro Z28 is finished in Sebring Silver over a black Lexington cloth interior. The interior is original and intact, and shows well. The body is in great shape for its age and is pretty clean with a few minor imperfections. The 5.7-liter 350 V8 is mated to a 4L60 automatic transmission. The engine runs smooth and the transmission shifts great. A turn of the key and this Camaro comes to life and sounds excellent with the aftermarket Magnaflow exhaust. This Z28 also came with features such as cruise control, AC, power windows, power locks, and the original CD player. Believed to be a two-owner car, this 2002 Camaro Z28 offers serious performance at a low price. This 35th Anniversary year car is just waiting to be driven, don't miss your chance to own this future classic!
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door