Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. This 2001 Bourget Kruzer has just 500 miles since new and has been built to be an absolute rocket! Bougets Bike Works is based in Phoenix Arizona and uses 98% American made parts in their builds! That is certainly something to appreciate. The engine on this beauty is a 131 cubic inch v-twin from Merch Performance that is putting down around 175 horsepower! With the D-carburetor, shorty pipes and air shifting, this bike will flat move! The low mileage has left this Kruzer looking like new and the paint theme is sure to grab attention. The two-tone orange paint is broken up by purple graphics that really pop. The black vinyl seat fits the curves of the bike and is set off with orange stitching to tie it all together. There is a ton of chrome and polished aluminum on this chopper that is all in great shape! This motorcycle is stable, cool, loud and powerful. This is not a beginners bike! Take advantage of this great deal while it lasts. You can get a custom chopper with a ton of power for about the price of a Harley Davidson Sportster! For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com . For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] . We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door