GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
No matter the generation of Corvette, they very rarely need an introduction, as they are probably one of the most recognized American Sports cars of all time. Corvette started fiberglass production in 1953 and is still in use today on all of their cars. The C5 was a completely different animal than the long running C4. It had many improvements from design, technology and performance. These cars were capable of 175 MPH with incredible fuel economy. One of the more popular technological advancements was the highly popular Heads Up Display, which was used on a variety of GM platforms around that time.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this clean, lower mileage, 2000 Chevrolet Corvette. It is finished in Silver over a Grey leather interior. The car rides on BF Goodrich tires with chrome wheels. Highlights include power seats, 2 tops, owner's manual, cruise control, rear defrost, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, Bose speakers. The 5.7 L v8 runs smooth and the transmission functions as it should. This car is a blast to drive and is ready for its next owner.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door