Classic Car Deals
2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL-1 Convertible, 2 owners, 18k actual miles, Summit White with Jet Black leather and Suede interior, red seat belts and red stitching contrast nicely with the color scheme. 6.2L Supercharged 650hp LT4, 8-speed automatic transmission with shift paddles on the steering column, Magnetic ride control (Touring / Sport / Track modes), HUGE Brembo brakes, 20 Dark Argent wheels with BRAND NEW TIRES, Power Top, Recaro Power seats, (heated and ventilated), tilt/tele/heated steering wheel, launch control, Heads Up Display, Pwr windows, pwr locks, cruise control, BOSE sound system, GM Navigation, Sirius-XM, Backup Camera, Bluetooth, OnSTAR, Carbon Fiber hood and rear spoiler - car is like new, never driven in wet weather (on purpose), never driven in the winter, always garaged and covered. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door