Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this absolutely stunning 2011 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500 with ONLY 280 Miles..!! Equipped with a 5.4L / 550 HP Supercharged V-8 engine, 6-Speed manual transmission, Shaker 500 audio system, Rear spoiler, Brembo brakes, SVT alloy wheels, Dual zone climate control, HID headlamps, SVT tuned suspension, Stainless exhaust, ABS / Traction control, TPMS, AND MORE..!! DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY..!! CALL ANYTIME WITH QUESTIONS OR OFFERS..!! 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door