GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
This 1999 Chevrolet 1500 4X4 pick up is a very clean example that was sold new in Oregon and remained in the Pacific Northwest until our recent acquisition. It is powered by Chevrolets proven 5.7 liter V8, automatic transmission and four wheel drive. Highlights include: LS trim package, split bench seat, electronic 4wd engagement, club cab with third door, power steering, power brakes, air conditioning blows cold, power windows, power mirrors, cruise control, tilt steering wheel, multiple auxiliary power ports, polished aluminum wheels etc.
Today, at 149508 miles, the truck remains in all original condition and very clean overall. The red exterior paint has some expected chips and scuffs, the body is exceptionally clean with excellent fitment, the interior is very clean in all areas, the motor compartment is tidy and the underside is clean original. In short, this truck shows all the signs of responsible ownership.
These trucks are known for reliability and longevity, one with such a clean body and excellent structure as the one here is a must consideration.
The CARFAX is clean and shows consistent service history. The truck runs and drives great and is ready to go to work for you.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door