Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Limited Production- Daytona Edition HEMI Charger R/T in Excellent condition!! 5.7L (340hp) Hemi v8 / 5spd Auto od with 69k pampered miles. This new school Charger is fitted with the Daytona decal package to commemorate the Dodge chargers return to Nascar and the Nextel Cup at Daytona National speedway. Finished in HEMI orange 1 of only 1650 produced in 2008! Heritage badging , Rear spoiler, black honeycomb grill and front chin spoiler enhancing the overall appearance and separating it from the rest. Matching orange stitched leather/suede heated seats with Daytona badging accentuate the already comfortable and luxurious interior. Also note this vehicle is fitted with cold A/C, sunroof, all power options, am/fm, Sirius sat, aux input, tilt / telescopic steering wheel and adjustable pedals! Do not Miss out on this one!
SEE THE VIDEO for a walk around view-
Shipping / Financing available !
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door