American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LT 1500 Very well maintained!!! Runs and drives great!! No accidents! 5.3L V-8 with Active Fuel Management (cylinder deactivation) Flex Fuel capable Automatic 4-speed column shifter Electronic controlled Four Wheel Drive Power seats, windows & remote activated door locks/alarm Locking removable sectioned tonneau cover Big Foot Big O A/T Tires 4 Door Grey cloth interior, great condition. Factory white exterior, great condition. Removable rear window and rear section behind rear seat to allow longer items in the bed. Equipped with a towing trailer break controller mounted near the underside of the steering wheel. See options list for all the numerous options on this wonderful pickup. If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com) GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door