VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
29 actual miles!! Yes, 29, two nine miles. A guy bought it, wife didnt like it so it was parked. We recently took it in on trade, we typically don't deal in bikes so we under priced it to sell.
The Softail Deluxe captures the style of the 50s and offers modern technology. Has powerful twin cam, fuel injected 103 engine and a 6-speed trans.
This one's decked out real nice. Has optional seat with medallions and leather tassels. Has buddy seat and chrome rack. Classic white wall tires with chrome laced wheels. Front fender has chrome tips front and back and a chrome spear with Harley logo. and tap The rear fender has chrome tip and a tombstone tail light. Has polished handlebar risers, chrome tins, upgraded grips. Headlight has Harley logo. Fog lamps mounted on a polished bar. Battery tender is built in with a pigtail to plug in.
From what I see the bike is brand new. I don't see a nick, scuff, flaw or corrosion. It still sparkles and functions like new.
This is a good looking bike, classic black with white walls. Sits low and comfortable too. Better act fast, there isn't another with this low of miles!
White wall tires
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door