Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1997 Jaguar XK8 Coupe. Finished in Topaz Metallic paint accented by a clean original Ivory leather interior. It is powered by the correct 4.0L V8 engine mated to an automatic transmission with overdrive. Designed as a modern day E-Type alternative these Jags are an absolute blast to drive and easy to own. Best of all this example is only showing 79,500 actual miles on the odometer and is up to date on maintence. In true Jaguar fashion this car is incredibly well appointed and features power steering, power disc brakes, power windows, power locks, power seat, cruise control, dual zone climate control, factory air conditioning, keyless entry, leather interior with wood grain throughout, Harmon Kardon stereo, Weather Tec trunk liner, and factory 17in alloy wheels wrapped in radial tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door