American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
2006 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE EXECUTIVE GT The 2006 Maserati Quattroporte Executive GT M139 was designed by Pininferina as an ultimate comfort and luxury-oriented automobile and is accordingly equipped with a full spectrum of performance, luxury and convenience appointments: 4.2L V-8 engine 396 @ 7,250 rpm horsepower Ferrari factory hand assembled engine # 99630 6-spd Dou-shift w/OD electronic transmission leather wrapped steering wheel w/paddle shifter rear-wheel drive 330mm disc brakes with Brembo 4 piston calipers ABS and driveline traction control automatic dampening suspension system 19 polished aluminum alloy wheels dual zone climate control front air conditioning, dual zone automatic rear air conditioning, with separate controls AM/FM stereo, seek-scan radio surround sound audio navigation system w/ all original factory CDs 1st row LCD monitor keyfob (all doors) remote keyless entry electronic assist door opening handles front fog/driving lights heated remote control mirrors windshield wipers - rain sensing leather seat trim suede headliner driver lumbar support sunroof power rear window sunshade controlled front and rear HID headlights all original warranty and owner manuals original tool kit and air compressor original Maserati owners code card Clean CarFax Believed to be 60,935 original miles ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door